Business owners and commercial property managers know all too well the damages that can occur as a result of a flooded basement. The walls and floors in the basement take on water that then seeps into and behind walls and into the building’s foundation. In addition, water can damage the items kept in the basement, such as furniture, boxes, stored records, electronics, appliances, and more. The destruction from basement flooding can be costly and, in some cases, cause irreparable harm if not given immediate attention.
If you experience basement flooding in your commercial property, don’t waste another minute. Call the Water Removal Pros at 470-448-3918 right away. We are available 24/7 to take your emergency call, and we arrive onsite in 60 minutes or less. The Water Removal Pros provide a complete range of professional basement flood and restoration services in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco Counties.
Professional Basement Flooding Restoration
The Pros understand the potential damage that can be caused by basement flooding. We work fast to get the water extracted quickly and to minimize the damage to your business property. We know you want to get your business operations back to normal as quickly as possible, so we support your insurance claims process by fully documenting our cleanup and restoration process, taking photos of the flooded areas of your basement, and working with your insurance company to make sure you receive the maximum benefit possible for the water damage you sustained.
Basement flooding can happen when you least expect it and for any number of reasons—heavy rains that cause flash floods, rapid snow melt, storm or sanitary sewer backup, burst pipes, or even from water associated with fire cleanup. Regardless of how the basement flooding occurred, treat it like the emergency that it is. As long as there is standing water in your basement, the structural integrity of your business property and your health and safety and that of your employees are at risk.
When you call the Water Removal Pros we are onsite quickly to implement our step-by-step basement-water-removal process. Each step ensures your basement and the entire area will be treated correctly and the end result is a basement restoration that is clean, safe, and dry.
- Preliminary assessment – We perform a full assessment of the extent of flood damage in the basement of your business property. Our technicians first take all necessary safety precautions to confirm if the electric power has been shut down. If it has not, they will take steps for a proper shut down of the electricity in the basement. We then locate the source of water entry into the basement and, in order to contain the flooding and minimize the potential for further damage, do whatever is needed to stop the entry of any more water.
- Identify the Water – Our Pros are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and have the knowledge and expertise to properly treat any basement flooding situation. One step in the process involves identifying the type of water that has flooded the basement and categorizing it according to IICRC standards. These standards are set according to the source of the water and the levels of hazards and contaminants it could contain. Our basement flood-water dry-out process addresses whatever level of contamination may be present in the water, whether the water has entered from the street or parking lot, a burst pipe in the building, or a sewer line backup.
- Classify the Flood – Next we assess extent of water damage from the flooding to properly classify the flood. We check the entire area of your basement that has been flooded, in particular, the amount of water and the levels of dampness and moisture. This inspection includes a look at carpeting and carpet pads, how high up the walls the water has crept, wall insulation, and any surfaces such as concrete or hardwood that require a specialty type of drying.
- Basement Water Extraction – Our Pros remove the water from your basement using state-of-the-art, high-powered, professional-grade equipment. We work to get the water out as quickly as possible, with both portable and truck-mounted water-extraction equipment and submersible pumps. Our arsenal of additional specialized equipment locates areas of potential threats from mold so we can implement an appropriate plan to prevent an infestation.
- Basement Dry Out – To ensure all water and moisture is eliminated from the affected area, our basement flood water drying-out process includes the use of moisture-detection equipment, heavy-duty air movers, and drying panels. Our Pros first salvage whatever items they can, and separate them for further treatment. We then clean, sanitize, and deodorize every area that was damaged by the flooding. We also perform HVAC cleaning and HEPA vacuuming to eliminate airborne contaminants which increase the threat of mold.
- Basement Flood Renovation – If your business suffered structural damage from the flood, the Water Removal Pros will provide commercial construction and renovation services upon request. We do what it takes to ensure your basement is restored to its original, pre-flood condition.
The San Antonio area is not immune to flooding from excessive rainfall, clogged storm drains, and sewage backups. In fact, in recent years, record-breaking floods caused severe basement flood damage to countless businesses in the San Antonio area. Flooding in your basement can range from a small amount of moisture to accumulations inches and feet deep. No amount of water in your basement is too little to call for immediate professional help.
If you own or manage a business in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson, Blanco Counties and experience basement flooding, don’t wait another minute. Call the Water Removal Pros immediately at 470-448-3918. We will be onsite in 60 minutes or less to begin the basement water removal, cleaning, and restoration process. Our goal is to get your basement back to its pre-flood condition so your business can get fully operational once again.