The main difference between a commercial carpet and a residential carpet is the amount of foot traffic these carpets receive. The carpet in a place of business endures much more foot traffic as a result of employee, customer, and visitor use of that business. Even with heavy traffic, if a commercial-grade carpet receives proper care and maintenance, it will last for many years to come. Proper care and maintenance of a commercial carpet includes regular cleanings as well as immediate professional attention in the event of an emergency such as a flood, mold, or other type of soiling or staining of your carpet.
The Water Removal Pros are available to provide the commercial carpet-cleaning services you need, day or night. We serve in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco Counties. The Water Removal Pros team of professionals is fully trained and certified, and available to respond to your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us at 470-448-3918, and we’ll be onsite in 60 minutes or less.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
The carpet in your place of business does double duty. Not only does an attractive carpet enhance the overall look and décor of an office or building, it also serves to absorb sound and provide resistance to slips. On the other hand, a carpet that shows dirt and stains could be bad for business; customers might be repelled by a stained, smelly carpet, and employees could find you to be a less-than-desirable employer who does not properly maintain their place of employment. Commercial carpets collect and hold soil, dirt, and air-borne contaminants. So, to maintain the look, durability, and function of a commercial carpet, it should be vacuumed regularly, and spills on the carpet should be addressed as soon as they happen to avoid permanent staining. Regular maintenance of a commercial carpet also includes routine cleaning by a professional.
Water Removal Pros recommend regular, professional carpet cleaning for your business for a number of reasons:
- To promote good air quality at your place of business – Carpet fibers retain particles and allergens such as dust mites. When you keep your carpet clean, you maintain a healthier work environment, and reduce the potential for employee illness and absenteeism.
- To present an attractive place to work or do business – Nobody likes to see a dirty carpet.
- To maintain a sanitary work environment – Spot cleaning of dirt that has been tracked in from outdoors is not enough; a clean carpet helps ensure your business complies with relevant health rules and regulations.
- To prolong the life of your carpet – Carpet fibers that are properly maintained last longer than those that must withstand abuse from abrasive contaminants an irregular cleanings.
- To receive a good return on your investment – You don’t need to physically see the dirt in a carpet to know that it is time to perform regular maintenance or else risk voiding the warranty on the carpet.
Factors to consider when deciding how often to professionally clean a carpet:
- How much foot traffic does your business property receive?
- Do children and babies come onto the property, for example, into a medical office?
- Do animals come onto the property?
- What are the frequency and extent of environmental changes that impact air flow both in and out of your business building?
Most businesses have a cleaning service that vacuums their carpet regularly and/or spot-cleans spills and obvious soiling as they occur. And, some business owners take the time to rent a carpet cleaning machine to clean the carpet themselves. But, the amount of work and expense involved with attempting to clean your carpet yourself does not provide nearly the same results as a professional carpet cleaning.
The advantages of hiring a professional carpet cleaner such as Water Removal Pros are many:
- The Pros use high-powered, industry-grade, truck-mounted equipment.
- The Pros pre-treat stains and spots.
- The specialized cleaning solution is safe for children and the environment.
- Professional carpet cleaning solution kills bacteria on contact and leaves no residue.
- The Pros use much higher water temperatures than the do-it-yourselfer.
- Powerful vacuums extract a much higher percentage of water for faster dry time.
- The Pros can apply a carpet protection treatment.
- Mold growth from excessive dampness is inhibited.
Specialized Carpet Cleaning Services
All Pro carpet-cleaning technicians are highly trained and qualified, and all possess credentials that include Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the organization that sets the standards for the cleaning, inspection, and restoration industries. We take thorough and precise steps with every commercial carpet we clean.
- Pre-inspection – We inspect the condition of the carpet to be cleaned to determine the right cleaning solution to be used.
- Furniture removal – We carefully move furniture such as chairs and tables out of the way and protect larger pieces by raising them on disposable blocks when possible.
- Pre-vacuum – Using a commercial-grade HEPA-filter vacuum, we thoroughly vacuum to remove all loose dirt and particles from the carpet.
- Pre-spray – We apply our environmentally safe solution to the entire area to loosen dirt and stains from the carpet fibers.
- Deodorization/Sanitization – To fully eliminate stubborn bacteria and odors, we apply a deodorizing/sanitizing solution.
- Rinse – We thoroughly agitate the carpet with a specially formulated high-temperature rinse that leaves the carpet feeling soft and free of residue.
- Water extraction – Our high-powered machine extracts as much water as possible to keep the full carpet dry time to a minimum.
- Post-spot-treatment – If any spots remain, the technician works to treat and remove them at this stage.
- Carpet protection – We apply a carpet protector, such as Scotchgard, if requested.
- Post-inspection – We inspect the area that was cleaned to ensure our job has been thorough. (Note: It is possible that permanent stains may not be completely removed.)
Whether you need carpet cleaning as part of your regular carpet maintenance routine or due to an emergency situation such as water damage or excessive soiling, call the insured, bonded Water Removal Pros today at 470-448-3918 to schedule an appointment. We are the carpet cleaning professionals in the entire San Antonio area.