Damage to your business from fire and smoke is devastating. Even a minor fire can result in interruption to your commercial operations; structural damage to your business facility; and loss of property that includes electronics, furnishings, merchandise, employee and customer records, and more. Regardless of the size of the fire, the damage can be pervasive and extensive. In fact, fire, smoke, soot, and water damage cleanup is a dangerous and difficult process—one that requires professional handling.
For the best results for your business and for your peace of mind and safety—and that of your employees—the Water Removal Pros urge you to seek professional cleanup and restoration services immediately at 470-448-3918. We will answer your call in seconds and be at your place of business in 60 minutes or less to work on getting you back in business.
Professional Fire Damage Restoration
We have been providing a range of commercial fire, smoke and water damage cleanup, restoration, and renovation services in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco Counties. We also help you by facilitating the insurance claims process to get you the best and most timely settlement possible for the property lost in the fire and for any fire-damage-related expenses. We document every step of our cleaning and restoration process with photographs and itemized property lists, and do what is needed to ensure you receive the maximum benefit for the damage caused to your business and property from fire and smoke damage.
When you call Water Removal Pros, we begin fire damage assessment and restoration as soon as the authorities say the property is safe to enter. Prompt cleanup is important because the items found in your place of business—walls, ceilings, furniture, carpet, and other contents—can absorb smoke. If too much time elapses between when the fire and cleanup occur, the effects of smoke damage is more pervasive and can last for months. Addressing the situation quickly is just one more way our Pros work to minimize your loss.
Our certified and professionally trained crew has the expertise, skills, and tools to provide safe, professional fire damage restoration services, including extracting water leftover from putting out the fire, cleaning smoke and soot residue from the structure and its contents, and restoring and renovating the areas of your business that were damaged by fire.
As trained technicians, the Pros know the exact steps to take to:
- Thoroughly and properly treat, clean, and restore your fire-damaged business property
- Ensure the safety of everyone involved
- Minimize the potential for further damage to structure and contents
The Pros also know that, in some cases, the steps taken to put out a fire can cause more damage than the fire itself. The type of materials burned in the fire, the extent of the smoke and soot saturation, and the water damage left behind by the firefighters all need appropriate care and consideration in the process of restoring your commercial property to its pre-fire condition. We are experienced at cleaning all types of fire damage situations.
Steps in Water Removal Pros fire damage restoration process
- Assess the damage – The first step our Pros take is to assess the fire damage and form a restoration plan. We work closely with business owners to identify items that can be salvaged and those that have been destroyed. We catalogue everything and then move furniture, fixtures, and other salvageable items off-site for cleaning and restoring.
- Clean, dry, and sanitize – Our cleaning process involves the use of industrial cleansers and deodorizers that are safe and environmentally friendly. In addition to cleaning fire-damaged areas, we thoroughly eliminate all traces of soot, smoke, ash, and other residue from walls, floors, ceilings, furnishings, electronics, etc. Where damage from excess water has occurred, our cleanup professionals move in quickly and put air blowers, dehumidifiers, and water-extraction units to work, drying your property and pumping out excess water. If foam extinguishers were used to put out a fire, we adjust our cleaning process accordingly. Drying your place of business thoroughly is a critical step, because if left with moisture, those untreated, water-damaged areas are susceptible to secondary damages caused by mold growth. We sanitize and deodorize all affected areas as part of our process to restore your property to its pre-fire condition.
- Repair and renovate – The Pros next repair and renovate any structural portion of your business property that sustained smoke or fire damage. We rebuild or restore the damaged parts to your specifications, inside and out, from roof repair to inside structural renovations.
Our professionals work hard so you and your employees can return to a comfortable, safe work environment as quickly as possible. All Water Removal Pro technicians are highly trained and qualified, and all possess credentials that include Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the organization that sets the standards for the cleaning, inspection, and restoration industries.
The Water Removal Pros are available to respond to your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are proud to serve in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco Counties. Call Water Removal Pros as soon as possible after your business has sustained damage from a fire. We will bring our expert knowledge, professional cleaning and restoration products, and state-of-the-art equipment to your location in 60 minutes or less and get to work immediately to restoring your business to its pre-fire condition.