If your business is experiencing an emergency with its sewer or drain system, call the Water Removal Pros right away. We provide commercial drain and sewer services 24/7 and will be onsite in 60 minutes or less. The Pros are available to take care of any type of emergency drain cleaning and sewer line repair service.
The Water Removal Pros are the experts you need to diagnose sewer line problems and provide professional emergency and non-emergency repair services. If your commercial property is located in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco counties, call the licensed, bonded, insured Pros at 470-448-3918, and we’ll handle all your sewage and drain service, maintenance, cleaning, and repair needs.
Emergency Commercial Drain Cleaning
Whether your business is a store, apartment building, retail establishment, office building, or industrial property, a sewage or drain problem is a serious matter that can completely interrupt operations. This type of problem can be messy and unsanitary, and requires handling by professional sewer inspection and repair services. You can trust the Pros to properly and thoroughly repair and clean all your sewage and drain problems. Our technicians are trained and IICRC-certified, that is, certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, the industry standard for quality and assurance.
In addition to providing 24/7 emergency commercial drain cleaning, Water Removal Pros provide a variety of other commercial sewer and drain services:
- Drain cleaning and inspection
- Drain leak detection and repair
- Sewer and drain line maintenance
- Sewer and drain line repair or replacement
- New sewer and drain installation
- Sewer and drain pipe inspection via video camera
Causes of Commercial Sewer Line and Drain Problems
Your business property could be experiencing a sewage or drain problem for any number of reasons, including:
- A blockage resulting from solid items being flushed and accumulating, or flushing items that are too big for the pipe size, such as hair, grease, feminine hygiene products, disposable diapers, etc.
- Flooding of public sewer lines from heavy rain not draining quickly enough
- A blockage in a city’s main sanitary sewage line
- Tree roots growing inside sewer service pipes
- Structural defects in a sewer line or drain, such as cracks and holes or sags and collapses of pipes
At the first sign of a sewer emergency, don’t waste a minute. Contact the professionals at Water Removal Pros 24/7. Sewage water leakage and backups on your business property are serious and potential health threats. Sewage water is unsanitary and harmful due to the dangerous bacteria and other biohazards it contains, and it can cause severe illness and other health concerns. What is worse, it can lead to the growth of mold, which presents its own serious health troubles.
Signs of a Sewage and Drain Problem
Sewer and drain problems can occur at any time. If you experience any of the following symptoms at your place of business, they could be a sign of a serious sewage or drain problem—one that requires immediate attention:
- Slow drainage
- Sewer water leaking or backing up and overflowing from restroom or bathroom toilets, kitchen or bathroom sinks, or in the basement of the building
- A raw sewage smell coming from the drains that lead to the sewer line
- A gurgling sound coming from drains
- A water puddle collecting on your property in the area where underground sewer lines are located
- Visible signs of water damage on the building’s foundation, even in dry weather
Whatever the cause of your sewer line damage, or even if you don’t know the cause, call the Pros for immediate service.
Steps To Repair a Sewer Line
Before the Pros commence any sewer line repair project, we first inspect the sewer line to determine the location and cause of the backup or breakage. We use a specialized video camera attached to a drain snake that feeds the video back to the technician. Once the technician identifies the problem, our next step is to recommend the most appropriate steps to take to repair the sewer line.
- We may recommend full replacement of the damaged section of the sewer line, which requires digging where the damage has occurred, cutting the damaged portion out, and replacing it with a new section. Or, we may opt to reline the damaged section with an epoxy line.
- If necessary, the Pros can also do a total sewer line replacement which involves digging up and completely replacing the old sewer pipe with a new one. Another option is a trenchless sewer pipe replacement in which we pull a new pipe through the existing pipe, and destroy the old one as we go.
- If a blockage is the cause of the problem, we clean the sewer line using specialized cabling equipment that bores through whatever is clogging the system, even tree roots. Another technique for sewer blockage removal is the use of a high-pressure hydrojet cleaning system that literally washes the blockage right out.
The Water Removal Pros provide a thorough and effective sewage cleanup process.
- Extract the mess using high-powered, industry-grade equipment
- Remove any porous materials or items from your business property that have absorbed sewage water, disposing of them properly
- Use powerful air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the affected area for further cleaning and to prevent the growth of mold
- Decontaminate, disinfect, and deodorize the area here sewage or sewage water has come into contact with a nonporous material such as a tile floor
Water Removal Pros serve the San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco counties. Call at 470-448-3918 at the first sign of a sewage or drain problem on your commercial property. We’ll answer your call and one of our courteous technicians will be onsite in 60 minutes or less, ready to assess and provide a free estimate for all your sewage and drain problems.