If your business is damaged by water, the consequences can be both devastating and costly. Without prompt attention and proper cleanup, the end result could be a lengthy interruption to service and operations as well as significant damage to the structural property and its contents. In addition to managing employees, you also need to care for the building itself and all the furnishings, electronics, merchandise, and records inside. To make matters worse, residual moisture and dampness can lead to the growth of mold, which can raise serious health concerns for you and your employees if not properly treated. Get help. Fast.
No matter what the amount or level of water damage to your business, it needs immediate professional attention. Call the experts at Water Removal Pros at 470-448-3918 right away. Available 24/7, we answer your emergency call within seconds and respond to your request for help in 60 minutes or less. We have been providing commercial water damage cleanup and restoration services in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco counties.
The Water Removal Pros know that businesses can experience flooding and water damage at any time. Whatever the cause, our water damage Pros have what you need: water extraction and drying out expertise, certified skills, and industry-grade tools and equipment to get your business back up and running at its pre-water-damage condition. We also support your insurance claims process. We fully document our cleanup and restoration process, take photos of the damaged areas of your business property, including contents, and work with your insurance company to make sure you receive the maximum benefit possible for the water damage your business property sustained.
Causes of Water Damage to a Business
Understanding the cause of water damage to your business property is key to getting the best, most appropriate help and ensuring the job is done right. And, when you know the possibility that damage from water exists, you will be more likely to provide regular and proper maintenance and upkeep at your business location.
- Pipes and drains – Plumbing systems are susceptible to blockages, backups, bursting, freezing, and leaking. Both the age of your building’s plumbing as well as weather and human factors can affect the strength and durability of the plumbing.
- Water sprinkler systems – Smoke and fire set off alarms and sprinklers. A sprinkler is capable of releasing 8 to 24 gallons of water per minute, which sprays out over the area affected by fire.
- Roofing – If the roof to your business is deteriorated or shingles are missing, water can leak in during rain storms or from ice buildup, and cause damage to walls, ceilings, floors, insulation, etc.
- Flooding, storm damage, rapid snow and ice melts – Storms and hurricanes can cause serious flooding as a result of quick-moving water, blocked storm drains, and overflowing creeks and rivers.
If your business suffers water damage for any reason, call the Pros immediately. Water Removal Pro technicians are highly trained and qualified, and all possess credentials that include Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the organization that sets the standards for the cleaning, inspection, and restoration industries.
When you call Water Removal Pros, we put our water removal plan into quick operation.
- Assess and inspect. For our safety and yours, we always first assess whether the area is safe to enter or if an electrical power shutdown is necessary, and address that situation properly. We next perform a detailed inspection of the flooded or water-damaged area of your business. Our inspection includes taking photos of the affected area, locating the source of a leak or water entry point, assessing the extent of the flooding and water damage, and categorizing the type of water in the flooded area. (Categorizing the water type is necessary to understand the level of contamination present and determine the proper treatment for cleanup.)
- Extract standing water. To get the water out as quickly as possible, we use industry-grade water extraction equipment, including submersible pumps if the water level is high. After the water has been fully extracted, we inspect the flooded area more closely for additional damage not visible on the first inspection. We check floors, ceilings, carpets, furniture, and walls. We also use specialized equipment that includes infrared cameras, RF pin meters, hygrometers, thermometers, and more to identify potential threats of mold and fungal growth, and formulate a plan to prevent an infestation.
- Inspect building contents. A necessary part of the cleanup process is to remove debris and damaged property. We work alongside business owners to identify items that can be salvaged. If the damage is not extensive, it may be possible to clean and restore your business furnishings, fixtures, and electronic items, which we remove to an offsite location for that purpose.
- Dry the affected area. To thoroughly dry the property and eliminate moisture, as well as prevent the growth of mold and the potential for liability to your business, the pros use specialized moisture-detection equipment, heavy-duty air movers, drying panels, and more as part of our process to eliminate all water and moisture from the affected area. Our water damage cleaning arsenal also includes HVAC cleaning and HEPA vacuums to eliminate airborne contaminants.
- Clean, deodorize, disinfect. We thoroughly clean and treat the affected area, ensuring the work environment is safe and healthy for you and your employees.
- Restore and refurbish. The pros will restore any part of your commercial property that was destroyed as a result of water damage. Our renovation and restoration professionals are trained and qualified to complete repairs, roofing, painting, and whatever else is needed.
- Follow Up. Even when your operations are back up and running, our job is not done. We leave moisture-detection equipment onsite and return several days later to check the results and ensure all dampness and moisture has been extracted from your business property. Upon reevaluation, if additional moisture is found, we retreat the affected areas.
When your business has sustained water damage, time is of the essence. Call the experts at Water Removal Pros. We possess the skills, experience, and credentials you need to get the job done right. With service 24/7 in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco counties, we are available to get started on your water damage cleanup request in 60 minutes or less.