Basement is No Pool!
Basement flooding can cause some of the worst possible damage to your home. A flooded basement damages both the basement area—and potentially the structure of your home—as well as the belongings stored in your basement. The damage to furniture, furnishings, electronics, appliances, and personal items can be costly and irreparable. What is more, flood water can seep into and behind walls, affecting hidden areas of your home in the worst possible way by leading to an infestation of mold that can seriously affect your health.
If you experience basement flooding, don’t waste another minute. Call the Water Removal Pros at 470-448-3918 right away. We are available 24/7 and arrive onsite in 60 minutes or less. The Water Removal Pros provide a complete range of professional basement flood and restoration services in in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco counties. Because we live in your neighborhood, we understand the damage caused by water in your basement. We treat your home as if it were our own, and give you the respect you deserve. We even facilitate the insurance claims process by documenting our work, taking photographs of the damaged area, and doing what is needed to ensure you receive the maximum benefit for the damage caused to your home and belongings from basement flooding.
Basement flooding can happen when you least expect it and for any number of reasons—heavy rains, rapid snow melt, storm or sanitary sewer backup, burst pipes, broken appliances, or even from water associated with fire cleanup. Regardless of how the basement flooding occurred, treat it like the emergency that it is. As long as there is standing water in your basement, your health and safety and the structural integrity of your home are at risk.
Transforming of the Basement
The Water Removal Pros follow a precise step-by-step basement-water-removal process to ensure your basement and the entire area are clean, safe, and dry:
- Assess the Damage – We perform a full assessment of the extent of flood damage in your basement. Taking all safety precautions, if you have not done so already, our technicians shut down the electric power if necessary. We then locate the source of water entry into your basement and, in order to contain the flooding and minimize the potential for further damage to your home, take steps to stop the entry of any more water.
- Identify the Water – Our Pros are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and have the knowledge and expertise to properly treat any basement flooding situation. We identify the type of water that has flooded your basement by categorizing it according to IICRC standards based on the water source and potential levels of contaminants and hazards. The basement flood water dry out process we use addresses any level of contamination that may be present in the water, whether it’s from a broken dishwasher, a sewer line backup, or overflowing creek or river.
- Classify the Flood – Next we assess extent of water damage from flooding to properly classify it. We check the entire area of your basement that has been flooded, and in particular look at the amount of water and the levels of dampness and moisture. This inspection includes a look at the carpet and carpet pad, the walls and wall insulation, and any surfaces such as concrete or hardwood that require a specialty type of drying.
- Basement Water Removal – We extract the water from your basement using state-of-the-art, high-powered, professional-grade equipment. Our Pros work to get the water out as quickly as possible, using both portable and truck-mounted water-extraction equipment and submersible pumps when necessary. Our arsenal of additional specialized equipment locates areas of potential threats from mold and implement an appropriate plan to prevent an infestation.
- Basement Dry Out – To ensure all water and moisture is eliminated from the affected area, our basement flood water drying-out process includes the use of moisture-detection equipment, heavy-duty air movers, and drying panels. Our Pros first salvage whatever items they can, then clean, sanitize, and deodorize all water-damaged areas and furniture. We also perform HVAC cleaning and HEPA vacuuming to eliminate airborne contaminants which increase the threat of mold.
- Basement Flood Renovation – If your home has suffered structural damage, the Water Removal Pros will provide home construction and renovation services upon request. We do what it takes to ensure your basement is restored to its original, pre-flood condition.
Water Removal Pros are Woking with You and For You
The San Antonio area is not immune to flooding from excessive rainfall, clogged storm drains, and sewage backups. In fact, in recent years, record-breaking floods caused severe basement flood damage to thousands of homes in the San Antonio area. Flooding in your basement can range from a small amount of moisture to accumulations inches and feet deep. No amount of water in your basement is too little to call for immediate professional help.
If you live in in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco counties, and experience basement flooding, don’t wait another minute. Call the Water Removal Pros immediately at 470-448-3918. We will be at your home in 60 minutes or less to begin the basement water removal, cleaning, and restoration process. Our goal is to give you peace of mind and help you get your basement back to its pre-flood condition.
Call us now! Give your basement a new look!