A beautiful carpet enhances the beauty, look, and feel of any home. With proper care and maintenance, your carpet will last for many years to come. In fact, the experts recommend you give your carpet a professional deep cleaning every 12 to 18 months, or more often if the carpet is in a high-traffic area of your home. And, in the event of an emergency such as flooding or some other type of soiling or staining of your carpet, immediate professional cleaning is a must. In either case, to keep the warranty on your carpet in force, it is important to always follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for carpet cleaning.
The Water Removal Pros are available to provide the residential carpet-cleaning services you need, day or night. We serve in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco counties. The Water Removal Pros team of professionals is fully trained and certified, and available to respond to your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us at 470-448-3918, and we’ll be onsite in 60 minutes or less.
Why to Clean Your Carpet?
Our Pros recommend regular, professional carpet cleaning for a number of reasons:
- To promote good air quality inside your home – Carpet fibers retain particles and allergens such as dust mites and pet dander.
- To maintain a sanitary living environment for you and your family – Spot cleaning of dirt and stains from pet urine or feces, or that have been tracked in from outdoors is not enough.
- To prolong the life of your carpet – Avoid permanent damage to carpet fibers from abrasive contaminates that wear fibers down.
- To receive a good return on your investment – You don’t need to physically see the dirt in a carpet to know that it is time to perform regular maintenance or else risk voiding the warranty on the carpet.
There are many factors to consider when deciding how often to professionally clean a carpet. For example: How many people live in the house? How many children and babies? What pets live there? Does someone have a home office that requires regular cleaning? Are allergens a concern? What are the frequency and extent of environmental changes that impact air flow both in and out of your home?
Why Professional Carpet Cleaning from Water Removal Pros?
Most people vacuum their carpet regularly and spot-clean spills and obvious soiling as they occur. And, some people rent a carpet cleaning machine to clean the carpet themselves. But, the amount of work and expense involved with attempting to clean your carpet yourself does not provide nearly the same results as a professional carpet cleaning. Consider your advantages when hiring a professional carpet cleaner:
- The pros use high-powered, industry-grade, truck-mounted equipment.
- The pros pre-treat stains and spots.
- The specialized cleaning solution is safe for children and pets.
- Professional carpet cleaning solution kills bacteria on contact and leaves no residue.
- The pros use much higher water temperatures than the do-it-yourselfer.
- Powerful vacuums extract a much higher percentage of water for faster dry time.
- Pros can apply a carpet protection treatment.
- Mold growth from excessive dampness is inhibited.
- The job is done in a matter of 1-2 hours.
Enjoy Working With Our Professionals!
All Water Removal Pro carpet-cleaning technicians are highly trained and qualified, and all possess credentials that include Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the organization that sets the standards for the cleaning, inspection, and restoration industries. We take thorough and precise steps with every carpet we clean.
- Pre-inspection – We inspect the condition of the carpet to be cleaned to determine the right cleaning solution to be used.
- Furniture removal – We carefully move furniture such as chairs and tables out of the way and protect larger pieces such as beds and dressers by raising them on disposable blocks.
- Pre-vacuum – Using a commercial-grade HEPA-filter vacuum, we thoroughly vacuum to remove all loose dirt and particles from your carpet.
- Pre-spray – We apply our environmentally safe solution to the entire area to loosen dirt and stains from the carpet fibers.
- Deodorization/Sanitization – To fully eliminate stubborn bacteria and odors, we apply a deodorizing/sanitizing solution.
- Rinse – We thoroughly agitate your carpet with a specially formulated high-temperature rinse that leaves your carpet feeling soft and free of residue
- Water extraction – Our high-powered machine extracts as much water as possible to keep the full carpet dry time to a minimum.
- Post-spot-treatment – If any spots remain, the technician works to treat and remove them at this stage.
- Carpet protection – We apply a carpet protector, such as Scotchgard, if requested.
- Post-inspection – We inspect the area that was cleaned to ensure our job has been thorough. (Note: It is possible that permanent stains may not be completely removed.)
Follow Up Tips from Water Removal Pros
Once our pros leave your home, follow these steps for the best results:
- Allow 4-6 hours for the carpet to fully dry. You can help this process along by turning on fans.
- Keep pets and children off the area that was cleaned for at least 6 hours.
- Wait a minimum of 24 hours before removing blocks from under large pieces of furniture.
- If you must walk on the carpet before it is fully dry, take care when walking back onto a hard surface as the floor may be slippery.
Whether you need carpet cleaning as part of your regular carpet maintenance routine or due to an emergency situation such as water damage or excessive soiling, call the insured, bonded Water Removal Pros today at 470-448-3918 to schedule an appointment. We are the carpet cleaning professionals in San Antonio area.
Make you neighbors jealous! Call us now!