Sewage & Drain Damage Experts of San Antonio
The last thing any homeowner wants is a problem with their sewer line. Not only can this type of problem be messy and unsanitary, to fix it you need to secure professional sewer inspection and repair services. The Water Removal Pros are the experts you need to diagnose sewer line problems and provide professional repair services. If you live in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco counties, call us at 470-448-3918 right away, and we’ll be onsite when you need us most—in 60 minutes or less.
You can trust the Pros to properly and thoroughly repair and clean all your sewer and drain problems. Our technicians are trained and IICRC-certified (that is, certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, the industry standard for quality and assurance) and, we are insured, bonded, and licensed.
What Causes Problems in Residential Sewer Lines and Drains?
Any number of reasons, including the following:
- A blockage resulting from solid items being flushed and accumulating or that are too big for the pipe size – hair, kitty litter, grease, feminine hygiene products, disposable diapers, etc.
- Flooding of public sewer lines from heavy rain not draining quickly enough
- A blockage in a city’s main sanitary sewage line
- Tree roots growing inside sewer service pipes
- Structural defects in the sewer line or drain, such as cracks and holes or sags and collapses of pipes
Whatever the cause of your sewer line damage, call the Pros for immediate service and peace of mind. Even if you don’t know the cause of a sewage problem in your home or yard, you will know a problem exists if you experience any of these symptoms:
- Slow drainage
- Sewer water leaking or backing up and overflowing from your bathroom toilets, kitchen or bathroom sinks, or in your basement
- A raw sewage smell coming from the drains that lead to the sewer line
- A gurgling sound in your drains
- Water puddles collect in your yard in the area where underground sewer lines are located
- Signs of water damage appear on your home’s foundation, even though the weather is dry
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms of sewage backup or sewer line problems, contact the Water Removal Pros immediately. Sewage water leakage and backups inside your home are serious and potential health threats to you and your family. Sewage water is unsanitary and harmful due to the dangerous bacteria and other biohazards it contains, and it can cause severe illness and other health concerns. What is worse, it can lead to the growth of mold, which presents its own serious health troubles.
Water Removal Pros Working Process
Before the Pros commence any sewer line repair project, our first step is to inspect the sewer line to determine the location and cause of the backup or breakage. We use a specialized video camera attached to a drain snake that feeds the video back to the technician. Once the technician identifies the problem, the next step is to recommend the most appropriate steps to take to repair the sewer line.
The Water Removal Pros always take the right steps to repair a sewer line.
We may recommend full replacement of the damaged section of the sewer line, which entails digging where the damage has occurred, cutting the damaged portion out, and replacing it with a new section. Or, we may opt to reline the damaged section with an epoxy line.
If necessary, the Pros can also do a total sewer line replacement which involves digging up and completely replacing the old sewer pipe with a new one. Another option is a trenchless sewer pipe replacement in which we pull a new pipe through the existing pipe, and destroy the old one as we go.
When a blockage has been determined the cause of the sewer line problem, we clean the sewer line using specialized cabling equipment that bores through whatever is clogging the system, even tree roots. Another technique for sewer blockage removal is the use of a high-pressure hydrojet cleaning system that literally washes the blockage right out.
The Water Removal Pros are thorough and effective in their sewage cleanup process.
- Where sewage and sewage water appears, we extract the mess using industry-grade professional equipment.
- We remove any porous materials or items from your home that have absorbed sewage water, disposing of them properly, from carpets and carpet pads; to furniture, drapes and bedding; to personal belongings.
- Next we use powerful air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the affected area for further cleaning and to prevent the growth of mold.
- Where sewage or sewage water has come into contact with a nonporous material such as a tile floor, we clean the area using specialty disinfectants and deodorizers, ensuring complete decontamination and safety for the home’s occupants.
We serve the entire San Antonio area and pride ourselves on getting to your site when you need us most—in 60 minutes or less. Call the Water Removal Pros at 470-448-3918 right away. We’ll answer your call and be onsite in no time, ready to assess and provide a free estimate for all your sewage and drain problems.