Water Damage Restoration
Water damage to your home can have devastating consequences. Without immediate attention and cleanup, what may have initially appeared as “minor” flooding can rapidly degrade into structural safety concerns as well as health hazards from the growth of mold and mildew. At the first sign of water damage, call the professionals at Water Removal Pros at 470-448-3918. We are available to receive your call 24/7 and will respond to your request for help in San Antonio area including Bexar, Guadalupe, Hays, Comal, Kendall, Wilson and Blanco counties.
Reasons Why Water Causes Damages
The Water Removal Pros know that flooding and water damage can occur for any number of reasons: severe weather, heavy wind and rain, water from putting out a fire, ice damage to roof flashing, a burst pipe, a leaky sink or bathtub faucet, a blocked drain or plug, etc., etc. Whatever the cause of the flooding, our water damage restoration team has what you need: professional water extraction and drying out expertise, certified skills, and industry-grade tools and equipment to get your home back to pre-water-damage condition. And because we are your neighbors, you can trust that we treat your home with the utmost care and respect, and work hard to minimize your stress and inconvenience. We even facilitate preparation of insurance claims by documenting our process, taking photos, and working with your insurance company to make sure you receive the maximum benefit possible for the damage caused by the flooding.
How our Water Removal Pros Work?
When you call the Pros, we put our systematic five-step water removal plan into operation.
- Step 1: Assess and inspect. For our safety and yours, the Water Removal Pros always first assess whether the area is safe or if an immediate electrical power shutdown is necessary, and address that situation properly. We next perform a detailed inspection of the flooded or water-damaged room or area in your home. Our inspection includes taking photos of the affected area, locating the source of a leak or water entry point, assessing the extent of the flooding and water damage, and categorizing the type of water in the flooded area. (Categorizing the water type is critical to understanding the actual level of contamination present and determining the proper treatment for cleanup.)
- Step 2: Extract the water. To get the water out as quickly as possible, Water Removal Pros use both portable and truck-mounted water extraction equipment, and if the water level is high, we also use submersible pumps. After the water has been fully extracted, we inspect the flooded area more closely to spot further damage, including floors, carpets, furniture, and walls. Using such specialized equipment as infrared cameras, RF pin meters, hygrometers, thermometers, and a Borescope, we identify potential threats of mold and fungal growth, and formulate a plan to prevent an infestation.
- Step 3: Cleanup and sanitize, treat, and deodorize all affected areas, property, and materials. A necessary part of the cleanup process is to remove debris and damaged property. We work side by side with homeowners to identify items that can be salvaged. If the damage is not extensive, it may be possible to clean and restore furniture, fixtures, and electronic items, which we remove to an offsite location for that purpose. Because moisture and dampness remain in the affected area, the Water Removal Pros work fast to prevent the growth of mold and the potential for further damage to your home. We use specialized moisture-detection equipment, heavy-duty air movers, drying panels, and more as part of our process to eliminate all water and moisture from the affected area. Our water damage cleaning arsenal also includes HVAC cleaning and HEPA vacuums to eliminate airborne contaminants.
- Step 4: Restore and refurbish. The Water Removal Pros will restore any part of your home that was ruined as a result of the flooding and water damage. Our home renovation professionals are trained and qualified to complete home repairs, painting, and whatever else is needed to return your home to its pre-flood condition. Once we confirm your home is safe from secondary or residual water damage, we refurbish the affected area, and will replace your furniture and other belongings to their original location.
- Step 5: Follow Up. Even when your home has been fully restored, our job is not done. We leave behind our moisture-detection equipment and then return several days later to check the results and ensure all dampness and moisture has been extracted from your home. Upon reevaluation, if additional moisture is found, we retreat the affected areas.
Who are Water Removal Pros?
Water Removal Pro technicians are highly trained and qualified, and all possess credentials that include Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the organization that sets the standards for the cleaning, inspection, and restoration industries.
When you need a water damage restoration specialist, time is of the essence. Call the experts at Water Removal Pros, as we possess the skills, experience, and credentials you need to get the job done right. With 24-hour service in the areas of San Antonio and surrounding areas. We are available to get started on your water damage cleanup request in 60 minutes or less.